1/3/08

So I Got Around to Playing N...

On the surface, N seems like something I would love. Ninjas? Check. Robots? Check. Gold? Check. Wall jumps? Check. Fiendish puzzles, brutal death animations, and absurd jumps? Check, check, and mate.

So why do I hate playing this game? It's the controls. They just feel so horribly wrong. Every second I play N, I feel like I'm in pain. I have to strain myself to correctly time my jumps. And performing wall jumps? I cry. It's such a real shame. I tried to like this game, I really did. The controls just feel so off.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried using a game controller on your PC? I don't even know if that's possible for a flash game like N.

    Don't let controls get you down though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ KirbyKid

    No game controller, for you see, I am cheap. And I don't think a pad would make things better; It might, so if I ever get my hands on one, I'll give it a shot, but I think my real problem was just with the timing of it all.

    Oh wait. N is on XBL...I'll check out the demo next time I'm home.

    ReplyDelete