1/20/16

Went to the doctor yesterday.

I hate doctors. I hate the wait, I hate hardly seeing them, I hate being ignored, and I hate being told I need needles in me. I'm never having another needle put in me, as long as I live. I don't give a fuck about drawing blood, or medicine. I'd honestly rather die.

I hate insurance. I hate having to prove I can pay, only to be a told a paperwork issue on the insurance side delayed my visit. I hate having to wait afterwards to get the extra charges cleared. I hate my Dad guilting me afterward - "If you don't want help, just say so, so we can kick you out on the street!"

I can't work, since I can't focus. I have no idea what I'm going to do if the cardiologist tells me I have whatever disorder the doctor hopes I don't have. I'm certainly never getting any bloodwork, since I refuse needles.

I hate doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment